Resources About Us Sign In / Sign Up

Residency / Location Requirements
If the Convalescent Aid Society is not able to help you with free equipment loan, here are some other organizations that might be able to help:
Other California Organizations:
  1. SCRS-IL (Southern California Resource Services for Independent Living) 562-862-6531
    Services for disabled and handicap adults

  2. Durable Medical Equipment Aid Society 818-298-9893
    Loan of Durable Medical Equipment (No Hospital Bed)

  3. Helping Hand Senior Foundation 818-279-6580
    Loan of Durable Medical Equipment

  4. Dayle McIntosh Disability Resource Center 714-621-3300
    Loan of Durable Medical Equipment

National Organizations:
Need Help?